Trash & Recycling
Trash service is included with your HOA assessments. Bins are provided to newly settled homes by the trash and recycling vendor. Please contact HOA@willowsford.com approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your move-in date to set up trash service and request bin delivery.
- Trash: Tuesdays & Fridays
- Recycling: Fridays
- Yard Waste: Wednesdays (March 1st – Dec 24th) Yard waste must be in bins clearly labeled "yard waste" or in brown paper bags and sticks should be tied together with twine.
- Pre-Scheduled Special/Bulk Pick-Up: Mondays (please contact American Disposal directly to schedule) Items such as refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, hot water tanks, and other bulky metallic items require an additional fee to be paid by the resident.
Yard Waste Guidelines
- Tree limbs should be bundled with rope or twine, and no longer than 4 ft. long or 3 in. think
- Place grass clippings in biodegradable bags or in a personal container marked "Yard Waste"
- Keep all containers 3 ft apart from each other and 10 ft apart from any other obstacle
- Bagged or bundled items must not exceed 50 lbs
- NOT ACCEPTED ITEMS: rocks, concrete, dirt, sod, mulch, tree stumps