Dear Resident,The Board of Directors has made the decision to make changes to certain services of the Association starting today through March 29th as follows:
The Board of Directors and Management are monitoring the COVID-19 coronavirus, its impact on Willowsford and as appropriate to our HOA, implementing actions and recommendations of applicable local, state, and federal agencies. We encourage residents to follow the latest guidance and updates issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Virginia Department of Health and Loudoun County Health Department. We are taking the following actions and making the recommendations described in this notice based on the information currently made available by the CDC, Virginia Department of Health and Loudoun County Health Department to minimize exposure. As the situation evolves and additional information becomes available, the Board and Management will consider changes and keep you apprised in the event of any additional or different measures being taken via WillowsfordLife.com, Willowsfordlife Facebook group, Willowsford Weekly and/or community emails. For specific concerns you have about the virus, please address with medical professionals.
- Building Closures & Hours of Operation:
- The Lodge and Fitness Center will be closed
- Sycamore House will operate on modified hours 9 AM – 5 PM Monday-Friday, closed Sat & Sun
- During open hours, please refrain from coming to Sycamore House unless you need to engage in essential Association business; open use will not be available
- Staff will remain on-site and will be working from the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM.
- We appreciate your patience as we will do our best maintain prompt service via phone and email
- Cleaning & Sanitizing:
- The Lodge, Fitness Center, and Sycamore House will receive a deep clean prior to re-opening. Staff will continue daily disinfecting of high contact areas in the offices
- Spring EGGstravagana- cancelled and will not be rescheduled
- Group fitness classes are postponed while the Fitness Center is closed
- Rentals, clubs and other HOA lifestyle events during this timeframe are cancelled such as Acoustic Fireside, Pasta class and Date Night in the Kitchen. We will provide a full refund for cancelled events and private rentals during this time. A follow up email will be sent to affected residents.
- Design Review Committee:
- 3/17 DRC Pre-Review Meeting will be held and attendance is by appointment only, per usual. We will provide the option to appointment holders to hold their appointments over the phone, rather than in person; follow up email will be sent to appointment holders today
- All pre-review comment responses for applications should be sent in electronically to DRC@willowsfordlife.com
- 3/25 DRC Meeting will be held (as of today) and we will provide a call-in option for the DRC meeting for anyone who requests follow up email will be sent to applicants after the pre-review meeting
- Annual Meeting:
- At this time, the Board intends to proceed with the annual meeting scheduled for March 30th, but will provide a Facebook livestream to permit residents to participate remotely; if you have not already, we encourage you to vote electronically
We appreciate your patience with the Board and our management team as we navigate this evolving situation. We must emphasize that the information contained in this notice is based on the information currently available to us and the recommendations being made by the CDC, Virginia Department of Health and the Loudoun County.