Trash & Recyling Update
We would like to provide some clarification and updates regarding trash and recycling service and cart pick up. 2022 is off to an unexpected start with the weather and COVID hindering our initial transition plan from Patriot to American. We will continue to notify residents through our email server as we receive updates. Make sure to sign up for "Notify Me" through the website for quicker access to alerts.
- Patriot Disposal Services is no longer servicing trash and recycling in Willowsford
- Please make sure to place your emptied trash and recycling carts by the curb tonight. Patriot carts will be picked up by the Willowsford Operations Team and Down to Earth Landscaping beginning tomorrow.
- American Disposal will not service trash tomorrow (Wednesday) due to weather.
- Trash and recycling service will begin Friday, January 7th.
- American Disposal Services cart delivery has been delayed. We are awaiting final confirmation and will provide specifics as soon as we can.
- Until carts are received, please place trash (securely bagged) and recycling (securely bound or placed in a box) at the curb on trash and recycling days.
- Christmas trees will be not collected this week as their primary focus is on trash and recycling removal. An updated pick-up date will be provided next week when we receive confirmation from American.
We understand this has not been the smoothest transition but are confident that American Disposal Services will meet the communities needs once services are established.